Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Choices

The Choices we make
The roads we choose to take
Determines what we are today
so never regret anything about yesterday


Yes in life, some things are never meant to be changed, when we are faced with a difficult decision, do we use are heart or our mind? or is it a little bit of both, each of us has a diffrent point of view regarding that situation, but hey , that's not the topic of my post today, so on to my point, the choice that we make, and how we make it matters only a little, but what's important is , the impact it makes in our life, if we chose the right path, it gives us a sense of fullfillment, a taste of victory. but what if we chose the wrong one? do we just bow down in shame? and accept defeat? well, to tell you the truth, mistakes are a part of life, tell me someone who hasnt made any mistake (you know what i mean with this) , and , hmmm well lets just see if you can. but why take mistakes as a bad thing? why not learn from it ? and make the mistake an advantage?

The only mistake one makes in his life is when he doesnt learn from his mistakes, and yes mistakes play big parts in our lives, without mistakes, will there be any inventions? they were'nt made the first time they tried, if those people were so afraid to make mistakes then we would still be at the stone age right now, right? so look back ,smile and thank God for all those mistakes that you have made, because you will not be who you are right now without them, dont regret anything about the past, because of it , it has made you who you are right now.

2 comments:

Maricel said...

hmmm I've made quite a lot of mistakes in life, and somehow, I'm not so grateful with some of them... I dunno... It made me weaker actually. I think I just don't know how to act when mistakes are made - cause I was raised to be "perfect" (which is what I'm not).

Weakman said...

mistakes are okay, as long as you learn from them, trying to avoid them
would be a big mistake :) sometimes one learns more from a mistake than from something that is accomplished perfectly, something to ponder about :)